Thursday 11 September 2008

Daring Cardmakers Challenge


My first go at a DCM challenge, the possibility of winning a Funky Hand download enticed me!

This is also my first foray into blogging ... could be interesting, and may take some time ...



The card is for my dad's birthday, hence the bolder colours and lack of bling! The yellow bird is supposed to be reminiscent of a canary (well, his birthday present is a pair of canaries!).



Then I had a go making Dad a matching notebook -to keep track of his canaries :) PS: I got the doodle bird is from TigerFrogg.


Thought I may as well continue with the DCM layout for my friend Carol who has just moved home, included the bling and glitter this time though.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Fab cards Lindsey!

I love the yellow and black one it really zings!
welcome to Blogland - and to The Daring Cardmakers

DAISY DESIGNS said...

thanks Kathy!

Rebecca said...

I really like the card for your dad. And the matching notebook is really thoughtful. I'll have to remember that for some time.